Wednesday 18 May 2016

My favourite subject...

      Have you ever thought about how wide Science can be? Science is such a deep subject that anyone can do anything! Even walking on the street is Science and even seeing things and understanding them is also Science. Well Science is my favourite subject and i am going to share to you why..
      Science is such an interesting yet mysterious subject.. Since young I have always wondered what is Science? There would be many long word answers so to make it short, I always call it Study of Everything...
      In school, I would have many interesting questions to do. from the Multiple Choice Questions to the Long word answers I would always be wondering, is there any answers that can make it short and sweet? As I liked doing experiments and making my eyes open to various topics in Science...
      I also like Space. Space is one thing that fascinates me and i am really fond of it. We can find many exoplanets and understand and classify various stars according to their spectrum and such stuff.
      I really can't imagine how Science can be. There is a wondrous amount of knowledge we can get from science... How about you?

0 comments:

Post a Comment