Friday 15 July 2016

Science Experiments_2 ( Crystal Growth)

Hello everyone! Today I am going to show you how to grow a crystal...

Firstly, you would need the KidzLabs Crystal Science Kit.



1) I measured 200 ml of water and boiled it until its temperature reached 100 degrees celsius.
2) I poured the water into a container and mixed monoammonium phosphate into the water and mixed it until it dissolved. You need to be patient otherwise the mixture would not turn nice and the crystal won't look good.
3) We had to wait until the temperature was 40 degrees celsius.

GLOW-IN-THE-DARK CRYSTAL

1)I poured 1/2 of the mixture into the squarish beaker/ container. Then I put the glow in the dark crystal base seed into the mixture.

WAIT FOR 4 DAYS FOR THE CRYSTAL TO GROW...

AQUAMARINE CRYSTAL
1) I poured 2/3 if the remaining crystal mixture in the hexagonal container / beaker. I add a blue chemical that was in the kit.

WAIT FOR 4 DAYS FOR THE CRYSTAL TO GROW...

CRYSTAL SNOW TREE
1) I poured all the remaining mixture into a short hexagonal container and made a tree.

WAIT FOR 4 DAYS FOR THE CRYSTAL TO GROW...


0 comments:

Post a Comment